Estancia La Angostura
This simple, genuine Patagonian ranch is strategically located for people who are driving National Route 40 in the Argentine province of Santa Cruz (Patagonia Argentina).
The ranch has been in the family since 1878. The owners; personal attention to guests, their home-cooked meals and the stories they have to tell to their guests give color to this typical hostelry, an ideal place to rest after a long, extenuating trip.
There is easy access to places with flora and fauna that are unique in the area, especially for Birdwatchers.
Categorization: Tourist Ranch.
Owners: Kusanovic family.
-2 Double rooms with private bathroom.
-2 Triple rooms with private bathroom.
-1 Quadruple room with private bathroom.
-1 Quintuple room with private bathroom.
(*) Rooms can be used from Single up to the maximum detailed capacity.
12 hs Electricity
Coordinates: -48.633944, -70.648981
Location: Central area of Santa Cruz Province – Patagonia Argentina.
Address: Provincial Route 29, Km 91,5.
How to get there: The estancia is located and accessible by Provincial Route 29 (ex National Route 40). The main house of the ranch is located just 4 kilometers of the route.
– (N) Perito Moreno: 315 km by National Route 40.
– (NE) Cueva de las Manos: 225 km by National Route 40.
– (NW) Paso Fronterizo Roballos: 315 km by Provincial Route 41.
– (SE) Gobernador Gregores: 60 km by National Route 40.
– (SW) El Calafate: 310 km by National Route 40.
At the Estancia you CAN fill your gas tank (only for guests). NO cell phone signal in the area. NO phone for guests. There are NO Passenger Transport Companies that stop on Provincial Route 29.
Recommended Activities: The information detailed, and its corresponding update, is Accommodation responsibility.
– Horseback Rides. (Only by reservation in advance).
– Next to Perito Moreno National Park and Cueva de las Manos World Heritage.
Duration: Full day.
– Next to bird watching areas of the Maca Tobiano (Podiceps Gallardoi).
Duration: Full day.