Estancia La Oriental
This centenary Estancia is located inside of the Perito Moreno National Park, near Belgrano lake. Surrounded by high peaks and snowdrifts. Its great valleys of glacial origin are home to beautiful rivers and lakes, abundant native fauna and historical records of the first settlers of the region.
The 16 thousand hectares of the Estancia La Oriental, of pure virgin nature, offer the most diverse landscapes of singular and incomparable beauty. The conjunction of this splendid natural setting with the unique possibility of staying within the very national park in a large house that is almost 100 years old, are the most remarkable features that the Lada family offers its guests.
Categorization: Tourist Ranch.
Owners: Lada Family.
-4 Triple rooms with private bathroom.
-1 Cabin x 4 people with private bathroom.
-1 Shelter x 4 people.
(*) Rooms can be used from Single up to the maximum detailed capacity.
12 hs Electricity
Location: Northwest area of Santa Cruz Province – Patagonia Argentina.
Address: Provincial Route 37, Km 89.
How to get there: The estancia is located inside Perito Moreno National Park, with access by Provincial Route 37. The main house of the estancia is located 8 kilometers to the west of the National Park quartermaster.
– (N) Perito Moreno: 325 km by National Route 40.
– (NE) Cueva de las Manos: 234 km by National Route 40.
– (NW) Roballos Border Cross: 320 km by National Route 40.
– (SE) Gobernador Gregores: 215 km by National Route 40.
– (SW) El Calafate: 490 km by National Route 40.
At the Estancia you CAN fill your gas tank (only for guests). NO cell phone signal in the area. NO phone for guests. There are NO Passenger Transport Companies that stop on National Route 40.
Recommended Activities: The information detailed, and its corresponding update, is Accommodation responsibility.
– Guided excursions inside of the National Park (bilingual guide authorized by Argentine National Parks).
– 4×4 Excursion (outside of the National Park). Only by reservation in advance.
Duration: Full day.
– Sport fishing (outside of the National Park). Only by reservation in advance.
Duration: Full day.